Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Short story release and other updates

Hello! I am back after a hectic week and a half of moving, unpacking, getting my apartment furnished, and attempting to navigate a new city. I am now officially living in Bloomington. Grad school starts in a couple weeks. Until then, I hope to get a lot of reading and writing done, as well as get to know this city.

This month I have a short story out in Refractions Vol. 2, a YA literary magazine from Golden Fleece Press. My story is called "The Space Between Stars."

I did not win Camp NaNoWriMo. Unfortunately, moving got in the way of a lot of my writing time. However, I did finish out the month with 30,000 words, about half of my first draft. I should be able to finish it up by the end of September. Congrats to all those who finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment